Aniruddh Dave is an Indian film, television, and theatre actor. He debuted as an actor in the Hindi TV serial ‘Raajkumar Aaryyan’ (2008) starring Yami Gautam.
Anirudh V Dave was born on Monday, 21 July 1986 (age 35 years; as of 2021) in Dehradun, Uttarakhand. His zodiac sign is Cancer.
He did his schooling at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Jaipur, and later, he pursued BCA at Rajasthan College in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
Height (approx.): 5′ 10″
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black
Family & Caste
He was born in a Hindu Rajasthani family.
Parents & Siblings
His father, Vitin Kumar Dave, is a retired teacher. His mother, Rajul Nagar Dave, is a retired Sanskrit & Cultural Activities teacher. He has one elder sister, Paridhi Dave.
Wife & Children
On 13 July 2015, he got engaged to the Indian TV actor Shubhi. In an interview, Aniruddh talked about Subuhi who was his co-star in the Hindi TV serial ‘Bandhan’ (2014). He said,
On the set of Bandhan we never spoke apart from the scene. Coincidentally, her mother knew my parents as they are in the education department in Rajasthan…via some of Shubhi’s relatives in Delhi, the conversations (were) initiated and ended in engagement. I got engaged on 13th July. I guess matches are made in heaven.”
The couple tied the knot on 24 November 2015 in Jaipur. Reportedly, Aniruddh wore a sherwani weighing 32 kg (71 lb) on his wedding day. In 2021, the couple was blessed with a baby boy named Anishq.
Dave started his career as a theatre artist. He has performed in various theatre plays including Rashomon (by Akiro Kurosawa; International), Haye Mera Dil (with Ranveer Singh), Man Without Shadow, and Jaat Na Pucho Sadhu. In 2008, he debuted as an actor in the Hindi TV serial ‘Raajkumar Aaryyan’ in which he played the role of Raajkumar Aaryyan.
He then appeared in various Hindi TV serials like ‘Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki’ (2009), ‘Yeh Hai Aashiqui’ (2013), ‘Y.A.R.O Ka Tashan’ (2016), ‘Patiala Babes’ (2018), ‘Lockdown Ki Love Story’ (2020), and ‘Shakti- Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki’ (2021).
Dave’s debut film as an actor is ‘Teree Sang’ (2009) in which he played the role of Mustakh. He has acted in a few other films such as ‘Shorgul’ (2016), ‘Chhoriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti’ (2019), ‘Pranaam’ (2019), and ‘Bell Bottom’ (2020).
In 2018, he featured in the Hindi music video ‘Saugaat Teri’ along with the Indian TV actor Sara Khan.
In 2021, he worked as a director in the crime based TV show ‘Jurm Aur Jazbaat.’
- When he was 19 years old, he won Rashtrapati Award from the former Indian President K. R. Narayanan for performing as an actor with ‘The Bharat Scouts and Guides’ which promote social awareness messages through theatre plays.
- In 2019, he won the Best Debut Actor award in Rajasthan Film Festival for the film Chhoriyan Chhoron Se Kam Nahi Hoti.
- Aniruddh is an avid animal lover, and he wanted to start a veterinary hospital. He owns a few pet dogs and has posted pictures with them on his social media accounts.
- He dived from 120 feet in a river in Lucknow while shooting for a scene for the film ‘Shorgul’ (2016). In an interview, he talked about the scene. He said,
There is a scene in the film where I need to dive from a height and take a dip into the water after the dive. I was confident and have taken safety measures. I am an actor who believes in perfection and I want to achieve that with loads of practice. If I am new to something, I make it perfect with my practice and focus. So same thing I applied this time.”
- One of his favourite quotes is,
Those who DREAM, the most, do the MOST.”
- He is an ardent devotee of the spiritual guru Paramji.
- Aniruddh Dave owns a white Audi car.
- He can play various musical instruments excluding string instruments.
- In an interview, he shared that once he got a serial as a producer, but he failed to launch the project. Due to this, he faced huge financial losses.
- In his leisure time, he loves reading and writing poetry.
- Reportedly, he was in the news for winning National Award, but later, it turned out to be rumours.
- On 23 April 2021, he was detected positive for COVID-19 while he was shooting in Bhopal. Later, his condition became critical, and he was admitted to ICU. In the treatment, it was detected that his lungs were 85% infected. A few days later, he started recovering, and he shared an Instagram post thanking his well-wishers. He wrote,
My dear friends Thank you, sounds like only a small word! I have been able to feel the love, care, blessing, prayers of all of you, on the hospital bed for the last 22 days .. I am constantly on oxygen support..but the courage that I have got, it’s a huge borrowing… after 14 days, now outside the ICU I’m a little better. There is 85% infection it will take time. There is no hurry. Just have to breathe on my own… will meet soon .. Being emotional turns my saturation down ..I know everything will be fine soon … this too shall pass. Lots of love. Keep praying Love Aniruddh,” the caption read, written in Hindi with a few words in English.”