Divya Bharti was an Indian actress who labored in Bollywood and Telugu movies. She is greatest recognized for enjoying the function of ‘Kajal’ within the romantic drama “Deewana.” Divya was one of the well-liked and prime paid actresses of her time.
Divya Bharti was born on 25 February 1974 (age 19 years; on the time of her dying) in Bombay (Now Mumbai).
She handed her ninth commonplace from Mumbai’s Maneckji Cooper Excessive College and dropped her research to develop into a mannequin. She aspired to develop into an actress since childhood. On the age of 14, she began working as a mannequin.
Top: 5’ 4”
Weight: 60 kg
Hair Color: 34-26-36
Eye Color: Darkish Brown
Determine Measurements: Black (Dyed Brown)
Household, Caste & Husband
Divya was born right into a Hindu Household however she adopted Islam after her marriage. She was the daughter of Om Prakash Bharti and Meeta Bharti. She had a brother named Kunal Bharti.
Divya had a step-sister named Poonam Bharti.
Actress Kainat Arora was her cousin sister.
Divya bought married to Sajid Nadiadwala, a producer and director on 10 Could 1992.
Divya began her profession as a mannequin and after many unsuccessful tasks, she made her movie debut with the Telugu movie “Bobbili Raja.” Subsequently, she featured in a number of excessive grossing movies and have become a preferred face of Telugu Cinema. On the age of 15, she achieved the title of a famous person.
In 1992, Bharti made her Bollywood debut with the movie “Vishwatma.” Although the movie carried out common on the field workplace, it remained in limelight for its monitor “Saat Samundar Paar” which was an enormous hit among the many viewers.
Within the interval between 1992 to 1993, Divya acted in over 14 Bollywood movies together with “Shola Aur Shabnam,” “Dil Aashna Hai,” and “Deewana.”
Along with performing, Divya had additionally carried out at numerous concert events in India and overseas.
Divya Bharti usually made it to information headlines for her behavior of taking medicine at an early age of 16. It was additionally suspected to be one of many causes behind her mysterious demise.
Her wage as an actress was ₹25 lacs per movie.
Loss of life
Divya Bharti died on 5 April 1993 (age 19 years, on the time of dying) at her residence in Tulsi Flats, Versova, Andheri West, Mumbai. Reportedly, she was speaking to her costume designer Neeta Lulla and Dr. Shyam when she went to her kitchen and sat on its window on the balcony facet. She misplaced her stability and fell off from the window of her condo. She was rushed to the hospital however the docs declared her useless. Nevertheless, the rationale for her dying continues to be a thriller. Whereas some concluded the potential for her committing suicide, others thought it was a conspiracy or a horrible homicide.
- Meals: Maharashtrian Cuisines, South Indian Cuisines, Italian
- Her hobbies included swimming, dancing, and enjoying garden tennis.
- Bharti was one of many prime paid actresses of her time. She even made a report of signing greater than 12 movies as a newcomer.
- Divya Bharti was signed for a movie titled “Gunaho Ka Devta” (1988), however, later, she was changed by Sangeeta Bijlani within the movie.
- Bharti was additionally changed by Juhi Chawla within the movie “Radha Ka Sangam” (1992). It was suspected that her function bought cancelled due to her bubbly and infantile behaviour.
- Bharti was a non secular particular person and used to go to the temple day-after-day.
- She was born as Divya Om Prakash Bharti however modified her title to Sana Nadiadwala after her marriage.
- Throughout one in all her interviews, she talked about that she selected to be an actress as she didn’t need to examine.
- Bharti was honoured with a Filmfare award for Lux New Face of the Yr for her efficiency within the movie Deewana. She was among the many few actresses who gained a Filmfare award at a really early age.
- On the time of her dying, Divya was engaged in numerous Bollywood and Tollywood tasks which have been partially accomplished. Her partially accomplished tasks included Laadla, Andolan, Mohra, Vijaypath, and Tholi Muddhu, which later went to different actresses.