Happy Brother’s Day 2021: Brothers Day or National Brother’s Day seeks to celebrate brothers, the male sibling, and their contributions to every one of their families. National Brother’s Day is celebrated annually on May 24. The day seeks to honour the bond between brothers and its significance. Brother’s Day was created by C. Daniel Rhodes. Whether we have one or many, our brothers will hold a special place in our hearts. Brothers are a dependable source of endless love and joy in our lives. No matter what the distance between you and your brother, they are always there when you need them the most. On this day, celebrate and appreciate the unique bond which exists between you and your brother. Check below for Happy Brothers Day 2021 Images, Wishes, Greetings, Quotes, Messages and much more.
How to Celebrate Brother’s Day
Celebrate National Brother’s Day by giving your brother a call and reminisce on stories from your childhood. Spend an entire day with your brother and create some new memories. Take your brother out for a meal and discuss cherished family memories together. If it is a long time since you have seen your brother, perhaps it is the day to get back in touch with your brother. Take pictures with your brother and use the hashtags #HappyBrothersDay, #NationalBrothersDay, #BrothersDay, #Brothers and #NBD to share your celebrations on social media.
Happy Brother’s Day Wishes
Here are some of the National Brother’s Day Wishes that you can use to wish your brother on that day.
- “I feel proud when I call you my brother. I want to feel this today and every day.” – Happy Brothers Day.
- “Do you know which is the world’s stickiest glue? The one that’s between me and you. Love you bro.” – Happy National Brothers Day.
- “From saying I Hate You during childhood to I Miss You during college to Thank You right now – we both have come a long way. Love you bro.” – Happy Brothers Day.
- “The best part of having a brother like you is that I have never feared losing a best friend. Thanks dear.” – Happy National Brothers Day.
- “You are the reason my childhood has been special, teenage memorable, grown-up years unforgettable and my whole life remarkable. Thank you brother.” – Happy Brothers Day.
- “The beauty of having a little brother is that he will always protect his sister even if he is half her size. Thanks bro, you will always be my little buddy.” – Happy National Brothers Day.
- “I fearlessly chased all my BIG dreams knowing that my BIG brother will always look out for me. I will never be able to be a BIG bro to you but the least I can do is start by saying a BIG Thank You to you.” – Happy Brothers Day.
- “I never knew the meaning of unconditional support until you picked me up even when I was wrong – again and again until I started doing the right things in life. Thanks bro.” – Happy National Brothers Day.
Happy Brother’s Day Quotes
Here are some of the National Brother’s Day Quotes that you can use to wish your brother on that day.
- “There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother… Oh, how I hated that little boy. And how I love him too.” – Anna Quindlen
- “Oh, brothers! I don’t care for brothers. My elder brother won’t die, and my younger brothers seem never to do anything else.” – Oscar Wilde
- “There is a destiny which makes us brothers; none goes his way alone. All that we send into the lives of others comes back into our own.” – Edwin Markham
- “I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at.” – Maya Angelou
- “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life.”- Antisthenes
- “A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.” – King Solomon
- “Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other – they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
- “If you want to know how your girl will treat you after marriage, just listen to her talking to her little brother.” – Sam Levenson
Check out the latest photos, wallpapers of Brothers Day,