Namratha Gowda (Actress) Height, Weight, Date of Birth, Age, Wiki, Biography, Boyfriend and More
Namratha Gowda is an Indian television actress and model. She is known for playing lead role of Shivani in Kannada television show Naagini 2 alongside Ninaad Harithsa. She has also played main roles in Putta Gowri Maduve (or Mangala Gowri Maduve) and Krishna Rukmini.
Namratha Gowda was born on 15 April 1993 in Bangalore, Karnataka to a Hindu family. She studied at Acharya NRV School of Architecture. After the graduation, she joined Kannada television industry and featured in television show Krishna Rukmini in the year 2011. Later she got chance to play lead role of Hima in popular Kannada serial Putta Gowri Maduve. In 2020, she was featured as lead actress in Zee Kannada’s show Naagini 2.
Education Details and More
|College||Acharya NRV School of Architecture|
|Debut||Television : Krishna Rukmini (2011)|
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5’ 5″ Feet|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Shopping and Travelling|
Marital Status and More
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Namratha Gowda
- Namratha Gowda was born and brought up in Bangalore, Karnataka.
- She participated in the Kannada dance reality show Takadimitha and made it into the top 5. She paired with Bigg Boss Kannada fame Kishen Bilagali in one of the episodes.
- She was rank 1 in Most Desirable Woman on Television by Bangalore Times.
- Gowda loves travelling in spare time.
- She is a trained dancer and well versed in all dance forms.
If you have more details about Namratha Gowda. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.