Sharmin Segal is an Indian Actress.
Wiki/Biography & Profession
Sharmin Segal was born in 1995 (24 years; age in 2019) in Mumbai. She is the niece of famous Bollywood Director, Sanjay Leela Bhansali. Segal attended Lee Strasberg Theatre and Movie Institue, Los Angeles, New York. She was additionally an assistant director to Bhansali for “Mary Kom” and “Bajirao Mastani.”
Sharmin Segal aspired to be a health care provider however took up the theatre in her eleventh commonplace. In 2019, she made her Bollywood debut with the film “Malaal” reverse Meezaan Jafri.
- Top (Approx.): 5′ 5″
- Determine Measurement (Approx.): 32-26-32
- Hair Color: Black (Dyed Brown)
Household, Faith & Boyfriend
Sharmin Segal was born in a Hindu Household to Bela Segal and Deepak Segal. Her mom, Bela Segal, is a Bollywood movie editor and has edited films like “Black,” “Devdas” amongst others.
She has a sister, Simran Segal.
Veteran movie director, Mohan Segal, is her paternal grandfather.
Sharmin Segal is the niece of filmmaker Sanjay Leela Bhansali.
She is single as of 2019.
- Meals: Cupcakes, Pork Buns, Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookies, Macaroons
- Reveals: Fits, One Tree Hill
- Sharmin Segal is a non-vegetarian.
- Her hobbies embody baking desserts, cupcakes, and images.
- Sharmin Segal’s grandfather, a well-liked director, Mohan Sehgal, was the one who had launched Rekha together with his hit movie ‘Sawan Bhadon.’
- When she accompanied her uncle on the units of “Devdas,” she cried and begged to sit down in Aishwarya Rai‘s lap.
- Earlier than making her debut, she weighed round 85-90 kg.