Suchitra Krishnamoorthi is a well-known Bollywood actress, singer, painter, and author. She is legendary for enjoying the function of ‘Anna’ within the film Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa (1994).
She was born on Thursday, 27 November 1975 (age 44 years; as in 2019) in Bombay. When she was at school, she began performing within the Indian TV serials. She used to take part in singing competitors in her college days.
Household, Caste & Husband
She was born in a South-Indian Hindu household. Her father is V. Krishnamoorthi and mom is Sulochana Krishnamoorthi. She is the sister of the Bollywood actress Sujata Kumar, who died as a result of most cancers.
In 1999, she acquired married to the Bollywood director and producer ‘Shekhar Kapur.’ The couple acquired divorced in 2007. They’ve a daughter ‘Kaveri Kapur’ and her custody is with Suchitra.
She debuted within the TV serial Chunauti in 1987, aired on DD Nationwide. She has appeared in numerous TV commercials. In 1994, she debuted within the Bollywood film ‘Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa’ reverse Shah Rukh Khan and Deepak Tijori.
Suchitra is a educated singer within the ‘Gwalior Gharana fashion’ (a sort of Indian classical music). As a singer, she has additionally launched pop albums Dole Dole, Dum Tara, Aha, and Zinda.
In 2009, she revealed her first novel ‘The Summer season of Cool,’ and in 2013, she revealed her semi-autobiography ‘Drama Queen.’
She has additionally acted in some Hindi theatre performs. In 2019, she appeared within the play ‘Ek Haan’ together with the veteran actor ‘Shekhar Suman.’
- In July 2017, she posted some adverse tweets in opposition to the Muslim neighborhood.
- In 2007, she accused actress Preity Zinta of her divorce with Shekhar Kapur.
- Meals: Lebanese and Indian Cuisines
- She filed a case in opposition to HSBC Financial institution (The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Company) in 2012, for not managing her funds correctly.
- She is a educated dancer and painter.
- Her hobbies embrace writing, portray, travelling, and purchasing.
- In her semi-autobiography, she revealed that after she needed to marry the Bollywood director ‘Ram Gopal Varma.’
- She is a canine lover and spends her leisure time with them.