Tahir Raj Bhasin is an Indian actor. He’s well-known for his roles within the movies “Mardaani (2014),” Drive 2 (2016),” “Manto (2018),” and “Chhichhore (2019).”
Tahir Raj Bhasin was born on Tuesday, 21 April 1987 (age 32 years; as in 2019) in New Delhi. His zodiac signal is Taurus.
On the age of 13, Bhasin began performing. When he was 15, he joined the Barry John Performing College to boost his performing expertise. He additionally attended performing workshops of Aamir Raza Hussain, an enormous theatre character in Delhi. On the age of 18, he hosted an NDTV Youth Particular programme. He obtained his Bachelor’s diploma in Political Science from Hindu School, College of Delhi, and Grasp’s diploma in World Media Communication from the College of Melbourne with particular papers in Display Media, and the Historical past and Philosophy of Movie. On the age of 23, he moved to Mumbai to pursue performing as his profession and joined the Institute of Superior Performing and Behavioural Research for a yr. There, he learnt about physique language and behavioural analytics. He participated in the summertime intensive performing and voice coaching program performed by Naseeruddin Shah in 2013. He additionally did workshops with Jehan Manekshaw.
Top (approx.): 5′ 10
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Household, Caste & Girlfriend
Tahir Raj Bhasin was born to a Punjabi father and Kashmiri-Marathi mom. His father is a fighter pilot within the Indian Air Drive. His mom used to work for the Confederation of Indian Trade (CII), and Aptech Computer systems.
He has two youthful siblings; one in every of them (brother) is a pilot in Cathay Pacific. His grandfather was additionally a fighter pilot within the Indian Air Drive.
He began his performing profession professionally by performing in brief movies for the Movie and Tv Institute of India (FTII); one in every of them being “Nero’s (2009),” during which he performed the function of ‘Dish Pig.’ He then began working in commercials and appeared within the TV commercials for manufacturers like Samsung and Canon digital camera. He made his first Bollywood look with the 2012 movie “Kismat Love Paisa Dilli” within the function of ‘Bamby.’ He made particular appearances in “Kai Po Che! (2013)” as ‘grownup Ali Hashmi’ and “One by Two (2014)” as ‘Mihir.’ Tahir then appeared in a full-fledged function within the movie “Mardaani (2014)” as ‘Karan “Walt” Rastogi.’ After this, he appeared in “Drive 2 (2016),” “Manto (2018),” and “Chhichhore (2019).”
- Dessert: Gujiya, Tiramisu
- Meals: Sushi, Italian Cuisines, Salmon
- Beverage: Espresso, Lemonade
- TV Collection: Breaking Dangerous, Mindhunter
- Journey Vacation spot: Rome, Florence, Cinque Terre
- He likes studying, drawing, watching films, images, and travelling.
- As a toddler, he participated in lots of fancy costume and dance competitions. On the age of 5, he began taking part in performs.
- Throughout his college days, Tahir took half in a number of extracurricular actions and performed basketball.
- Throughout his faculty days, he used to take part in dancing competitions and did theatres. He participated in IIT Bombay’s cultural pageant ‘Temper Indigo’ after which, he determined to grow to be an actor.
- Whereas pursuing his Grasp’s diploma in Australia, Tahir labored on the Melbourne Movie Competition and a corporation referred to as Australia India Institute on the College of Melbourne. He additionally labored as a waiter at an Italian Cafe.
- Tahir doesn’t smoke, however his character (Derek) within the movie “Chhichhore (2019)” demanded to smoke; as Derek is a sequence smoker. As an answer, the 200 packets of cigarettes had been repackaged with natural inexperienced tea and basil.
- The well-known Indian filmmaker, Nitesh Tiwari and Tahir are collegemates.
- In 2015, he walked for the style present ‘Ramp for Champs’ to assist the NGO Smile Basis, and revenue created from it was used for the schooling of ladies.
- In 2017, Tahir appeared in his first net sequence ‘Time Out’ during which, he performed the lead function of ‘Rahul.’
- In 2017, Tahir was featured within the Forbes 30 underneath 30 Listing.
- In 2017, he was ranked in Occasions of India high 50 most fascinating males checklist.
- He’s a health fanatic and his routine contains Blended Martial Arts and gymming.
- Tahir was roped-in to play the function of ‘Sunil Gavaskar’ within the movie “83 (2020).” The movie is a biopic based mostly on the lifetime of Kapil Dev and the 1983 World Cup win of India.
- He’s a canine individual and owns a pet canine.