Tahira Kashyap is an Indian Author, Professor, and Theatre Director. She is the spouse of well-known Bollywood Actor, Ayushmann Khurrana. Let’s dig out some extra data on Tahira’s life.
Tahira Kashyap was born on 21 January 1985 (age 35; as in 2018) in Chandigarh, India. By career, Tahira is a Author, Professor, and Theatre Director. Tahira’s writing debut began along with her novel “I Promise”, which is a narrative a couple of perfectionist.
Tahira studied from Yadavindra Public College, Mohali, and is an alumna of Punjab College, Chandigarh, India. She has a Masters Diploma in Mass Communication.
In September 2018, Tahira took to Instagram and knowledgeable that she was detected with Ductal Carcinoma In Situ in her proper breast with excessive grade malignant cells and had undergone mastectomy. Later her husband, Ayushmann Khurrana confirmed that she is okay.
Weight: 60 kg
Determine Measurements: 38-26-36
Eye Colour: Black
Hair Colour: Black
Household, Caste & Husband
Tahira Kashyap was born in a Brahmin Household. Her dad and mom are Yajan Kashyap and Anita Kashyap.
Tahira bought married to her longtime boyfriend, Ayushmann Khurrana within the yr 2011 and are blessed with two youngsters, Virajveer and Varushka.
Radio Jockey turned Actor, Aparshakti Khurrana, is her Brother-in-law.
- Tahira was an lively member of her school theater group and different theater teams exterior her school.
- Tahira initially labored as an Assistant Professor at Mithibai School, Mumbai. Later she started educating on the R.D. Nationwide School and W. A. Science School.
- She was the Programming Head at BIG 92.7 FM.
- She, together with Ayushmann Khurrana, co-authored Ayushmann’s biography, titled ‘Cracking The Code.’
- In 2018, she directed a brief movie “Toffee.”