Varun Sharma is an Indian actor and comic. He got here into the limelight along with his portrayal of the function of “Chucha” in his debut movie “Fukrey.” Since then, there was no wanting again for Varun. He has labored in lots of movies and tv commercials.
Varun Sharma was born on 4 February 1990 (29 years previous; age in 2019) in Jalandhar, India. He got here into the limelight with the film “Fukrey” which launched in 2013. He has additionally been seen in TV commercials for numerous in style manufacturers. Varun went to Sanawar’s The Lawrence Faculty for his preliminary schooling. He accomplished his senior secondary from The Apeejay Faculty, Jalandhar.
- Physique Measurements (approx): Chest: 42”, Waist 36”, Biceps 13”
Varun Sharma was born within the metropolis of Jalandhar in Punjab in a Brahmin Household. He’s very near his mom; his mom was the Head of Division for Wonderful Arts, Kanya Maha Vidyalaya Faculty, Jalandhar. His father handed away in 2005 due to kidney failure. He has a youthful sister, Nilima Sharma.
As of 2019, he was single
Varun Sharma obtained his bachelor’s diploma in Media, Leisure and Movie Know-how from Institute of Know-how and Future Traits (ITFT), Chandigarh. He made his debut in Bollywood with the 2013 launch “Fukrey.” His efficiency within the movie landed him the nomination for the Filmfare Award For Greatest Male Debut.
In 2014, Varun acted within the Punjabi film ” Yaaran Da Katchup.”
Earlier than he made his Bollywood debut, Varun Sharma acted in TV commercials. Between 2013 and 2015, Varun acted in various movies “Rabba Important Kya Karoon,” “Warning,” “Kis Kisko Pyaar Karoon,” and so forth.
In 2015, Varun Sharma appeared within the movie “Dilwale,” certainly one of Indian cinema’s top-grossing productions.
He additionally acted within the sequel of Fukrey, “Fukrey Returns,” which launched in 2017.
He assisted the casting director Nandini Shrikent for movies like “Talaash” and “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani.”
In 2018, he acted in “Fry Day” and in 2017, he performed the function of “Onida Singh” within the film “Arjun Patiala,” which additionally starred Diljit Dosanjh and Kriti Sanon.
Varun was additionally part of HistoryTV18’s present “Ice Highway Truckers.”
- Meals: Suji wale golgappe
- Reveals: Survivor, The Superb Race
- Varun follows a vegetarian eating regimen and sleeps on the ground on a mattress. Earlier than going to sleep, he’s in a behavior of speaking to his pillow.
- He has by no means eaten a mongo in his life.
- In an interview, he stated that he was round seven years previous when he watched “Baazigar” and heard “Ye Kaali Kaali Aankhen” and advised his mom that he needed to be an actor.
- Opposite to the comedian and outspoken roles that he typically portrays, he’s fairly shy in real-life.
- He would have been a pilot or an aviation skilled had he not been an actor.
- He began appearing when he was nonetheless at school. Varun Sharma has completed severe theatre roleswhen he was in faculty and used to carry out theatre on the state and nationwide degree. He used to do severe theatre roles in faculty.
- Varun Sharma received the 2013 Star Guild Awards and 2013 Zee Cine Awards for his function within the movie “Fukrey.” He was additionally chosen because the Greatest Actor In A Comedian Function by Bombay Instances.
- When making ready for a job, he visits his character’s native place round 10 days previous to the shoot.
- When he was at school, his mom used to pack ‘aloo ke paranthe’ for lunch, however he preferred to eat ‘kulche with chilly drink.’ So, Varun used to promote his ‘paranthe’ to a pal for Rs 5 every.